Online Advertising Learn to Invest

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!







Actually, this day has been moved out of my calendar since then and yet it still exists hahaha am I too bitter being a single all this time? Well, I think there are numerous people there who really hates this day more than I do anyway.

February 14 was always meant for lovers but I don’t actually hate it, it wouldn’t change a thing anyway. I am just igniting my humor with my statement above. The truth is, I am also celebrating this day with myself because I saw it as the day to love myself more; to get rid of insecurities, recover from imperfections, trying to be a better person and accept myself more.

And besides, my family is always there to let me feel that its Valentine’s Day everyday with the love they’re giving to me.

So I want those bitter people to realize that though they are single, they are still lucky to have somebody who loves them constantly and unconditionally.

Happy Valentines everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

try these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin