Online Advertising Learn to Invest

Monday, December 6, 2010

On Support on Anti Child Abuse…

Nowadays child abuse cases really gone bigger, there are a lot of news linking a crime about children therefore to be able to show support on anti child abuse, people in social networks started to promulgate changing profile pictures with your favorite cartoon/anime/digital film character until December 6, 2010 (Today), a day for children.

It is very amusing selecting pictures that would comprises your childhood via cartoon character. Your favorite cartoon character will really determine what legacy you really belong. I changed my profile picture (The fave Cartoon character) everyday. I see to it that my favorite childhood cartoon character will be featured in my profile to proudly say that I’m once a child, I watched cartoons too, I enjoyed it and its fun evoking them now!

Here’s my first cartoon profile pic.



December 1, 2010




Mojacko – showing how we could travel to anywhere they wanna go using their spaceships really gives lots of fun exploring how other worlds can look like.











December 2, 2010




Lia of Akazukin Cha Cha – A witch themed anime. He is the blue haired protector and admirer of cha cha who always protect her. His counterpart (the cute little wolf who’s in the picture) is my favorite one as I enjoyed its cuteness and the way he uses its allure to Cha-cha.









December 3, 2010





Super Boink – She is my favorite cute super hero. Who would even think that a pig can be a hero?








December 4, 2010





Eriol of Cardcaptor Sakura – it is about the adventures of Sakura on collecting powerful cards. Eriol is the harry potter look-alike-mysterious-guy.














December 5, 2010






Remi (Nobody’s Girl) – a heart touching cartoon series that will really makes you value the importance of your mother. Remi’s song “Aking Ina” were also been memorized by my league. haha




December 6, 2010





And I chose my favorite character. Lia of Akazukin Cha Cha as my last one. He’s so cute. I want to hug such cute little wolf like him. He looks like my dog. Lol.

Yes I have fun reminiscing it and you may have fun either. But let us always remind that changing our profile picture to this one mean a thing. This is to support Anti child abuse in our country and yes it may not help those people to prevent or stop hurting their children but this may wake up their minds that through the unity of different people it may tell them that it is not right and they should now stop.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with tour opinion, my favorites cartoons were nobod's girl, romeo's blue skies, détective conan and a lot i dont know their english title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I m totally agree with tour opinion, also the cartoons have change a lot , their are no history, no dialogue and no lessons to take, i'm often shocking when i m watching cartoons and i'm very worried avoir children. I'm 20 years old but i still love cartoons so i love watching Rémi, romeo' s blue skies, my brother and i, and others but i dont know their english title but all are old cartoons.

    ReplyDelete

try these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin