Online Advertising Learn to Invest

Thursday, December 23, 2010

New Youtube sensations

I’ve been browsing Youtube for such entertaining video when I was astounded by these mostly watched video on the said site and I feel so balm up when I found out that they’re Filipinos.

Here’s

Ngongi, a kid born with a cleft lip and cleft palate singing Pyramid of Charice Pempengco. The child really do had a good melody and he really knew how to sing but the problem is just the words cannot be heard clearly.



Adrian, a contestant in Juan for all all for Juan bayanihan of the people (Pambato ng baranggay) portion of baranggay showcase his talent presenting his high noted voice as he sings Faithfully like not everybody can and it really made me wow.


Ej Salamante, A gay guy who can use his falsetto wisely as it can forged you think that it is a female voice. He sang Listen that makes the world adore him. I actually saw him in 10th bar before but he’s not this good then, and it is good for him to improve a lot in just a short period of time. I think I’ve to go again to 10th bar and watch for him.


Charice Pempengco, Arnel Pineda etc also takes Youtube as their stepping stones. And who knows? They might be the next one.

Keep up your amazing talents and keep on dreaming and so as reaching your Goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

try these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin