Online Advertising Learn to Invest

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas too all!

I cooked steak and fried rice last night for noche Buena while my sister cooked lasagna and macaroni salad and then we ate it together at twelve and right then I really felt it’s already Christmas.

I gave her my gift. She also gave her gift for me. Our neighbor gave us gifts and so we did. Right then I really felt that it’s already Christmas.

I woke up with kids knocking at our door, asking for our Christmas presents. Luckily I’ve settled such amount for them. Our Inaanak came in right away, and so we bantered after exchanging gifts. Right then I really felt that it’s already Christmas.

It’s really astonishing to constantly feel that it is already Christmas. We can even really do those things any day but it’s been full up on this very special day. The essence of “Giving” is the thing that makes us notice that it is already Christmas. But let us not forget that we can also do it on any days ahead. It’s just Christ’s birth suddenly makes the world stop and be peaceful for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

try these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin