Online Advertising Learn to Invest

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I will Miss Scott Macintyre…


When I first saw Scott I felt some sympathy. He is blind yet he wanted to enter a different scene of publicity, which is the show business through American Idol Season 8. but when he begins to sing his audition piece the sympathy suddenly vanished and turned into admiration. Yes! I was stunned with his authentic voice and it seems like angelic to me. His normal voice was to huge and you’ll never expect that his voice could be so melodic and inspirational and no wonder he got 4 yes among the judges.

His days goes on and on and I have no wonders he’d made it to the top 13 and not just because of the wild card but at the sure spot. His songs throughout the competition is very inspirational and he really resembles like “JOEY MACINTYRE” the one who sang STAY THE SAME…

His hit includes, Keep the faith (during the Michael Jackson Week), Wild Angels (for country music), You can’t hurry love (I forgot the topic), Just the way you are (…) and lastly the search is over (song of the year of their birth).

He often plays piano in all of his performances but not with his last performance wherein he plays electric guitar.. but then, the judges never like the performance and it so happen that he is eliminated. The judges see it very difficult if they will save him or they will use the one save of the season for him but then, it ends to nothing…

Mukha siyang tanga minsan, but I cant blame him he never sees his reactions and movements because he is blind but as what Paula Abdul said he is legendary and inspirational….

Cute pa naman siya… I’ll miss him talaga














No comments:

Post a Comment

try these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin