Online Advertising Learn to Invest

Monday, July 18, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2



I’ve been planning to watch Harry Potter on its premier day but unfortunately July 14 (the opening day) has been a very busy day and the day after will be the completion of our requirements for the upcoming inspection, I told myself to watch it after my Saturday class instead but then, my head aches after the class and decided to watch it the day after, and fortunately it is my sister’s birthday so I invited her to watch it by 5pm but then the time slot was fully booked and we have to wait for couple of hours for another timeslot wherein it is also almost full.

Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2 in 3D is worth the wait. I am so speechless with the every scene of the movie, my hair in skin almost stand because of amazement! it has been mellow dramatic and yet inspiring as good really defeats evil and it really has a very nice and happy ending that will never leave its good followers with disappointment but a smile with their faces and as a matter of fact the people had a standing ovation at the end of the movie.

I will miss Harry Potter and his adventures, I grow up with it and we are actually in the same generation that makes me so proud that my generation has this legendary sequel that for sure everybody will treasure for the rest of their life.

Harry Potter is an inspiration, and I just hope that there will be more movies like this to come that will open our imagination and open our minds that all we have to do is to be strong in every challenges of our life, we have to end it all though and always remember to stay on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

try these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin