Online Advertising Learn to Invest

Sunday, November 22, 2009

THE PASSION OF WAR

I just read an article in a famous university here in our country, clue? It’s not just famous but it is one of the most expensive and one of the best here in our country. The alleged article was written by a friend of mine in high school, I think she knew that writing is one of my passions so he gave me a copy of the edition and I am very much impressed with the way every writer interacts with their entry.

But the thing that really caught my attention there is the article of my friend entitled ‘THE PASSION OF WAR’ and it entails different fact that people varies living naturally with their enemies and it’s a part of having life’s wall difficult to destroy. But in order to defeat enemies we should not do certain things that might let them win as thing really takes certain ways in order to achieve the desired outcome of winning and that’s the thing I wanted to share with you guys…

First, DO NOT BE ENVIOUS. Whenever your enemy attains something do not be envious of it... always assume that you can do something better than it.

DO NOT BE GUILTY… if you commit a crime and you are being caught don’t ever admit that you did it, instead play the game safely… because losers don’t know how to play the game.

BEING BITTER IS OKAY… feeling of being defeated is okay it is a initial response but don’t let anyone figure it out of you instead just think that it is a challenge of you.

DON’T BE TOO OBVIOUS once you attack do not let them figure that it was from you. Its very fun to play them without them even knowing. And once they get it they’ll felt such bitterness of being defeated and being insult. Getting caught with your actions means that you are not a good predator.

And then DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE YOUR OPPONENT, before you do any moves to attack your enemies you must think of certain things about him and about you. Make sure that once you pop it all out they can never pay back, there’s always pay back time and if you think you are the predator now, just bear in your mind that prey revenge more cruel.

My friend told me not to publish all the moves here, well I understand her point, she also has her own site thus I only chose such thing mostly incurred with all of us.

So far, I ain’t violated any of those. Right??? I think several people knows it.
So my dear 3-I let this be a guide for us to be undefeated with damn enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

try these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin