Online Advertising Learn to Invest

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Another Pinoy Pride Shamcey Supsup – Ms. Universe 2011 3rd Runner Up




It’s been a year since Venus Raj got the legendary comeback to Ms. Universe as she was crowned to be the Ms. Universe 2010 4th Runner up, yes it is legendary as after 11 long years of no place at all Ms. Venus Raj broke it but look what just happened a while ago, another Filipina made it into the final five and made that legend more legendary in a consistent way as Shamcey Supsup just bag the Ms. Universe 2011 3rd Runner Up title.




Well actually, I was not surprised that Shamcey will end Ms. Universe with something as during her Bb. Pilipinas days, she is one of the ladies who really capture my attention.



The way she answers the question made her fellowmen more proud as they bet that it is the best answer anyone could give. Some personalities also commends her for the wonderful question and later on asks why she never bags the title, but that what’s life is… but still, she gave her best, she is satisfied with that then she is considered a true winner just by doing that..

however, the question was asked by American actress Vivica A. Fox, as "Would you change your religious beliefs to marry the person you love? Why or why not?"

then Shamcey answers: If I have to change my religious beliefs, I would not marry the person that I love. Because the first person that I love is God, who created me, I have my faith and my principles, and this is what makes me who I am. If the person loves me, he'll love my God, too,

Fabulous, I am speechless, she really answers it correctly.

Undeniably, people compare Shamcey to our previous representative Venus Raj… we can still recall that most of the people doesn’t like how Venus answers her question but then, let us be satisfied how these young ladies gave their best just to regain Filipino pride.

Let us just hope that this will continue and that sooner, a Filipina will finally hold a beauty title.





No comments:

Post a Comment

try these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin