Online Advertising Learn to Invest

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone!



Well, this would be the third Christmas of the blog and it’ll be merry as the blog is still alive and soaring with success haha..

Well there’s no doubt that I’ve been happy with this past few days of Christmas as I just have numerous Christmas parties and gifts as well, it also came into a fact that I hosted some of those and one of those party was with my social working thing.

I am so happy this Christmas as the real Filipino-Christmas Spirit never fade.. in fact we had our Noche Buena (Christmas Eve celebration) last night with my whole family, we also exchanged gifts and we do many things that a typical Filipino would do and have to celebrate Christmas. I am just happy that no matter what happened, Filipino will always be a Filipino though there are certain things that constantly changes.

I just hope everybody to have a Merry little Christmas too and my wish for everyone would be PEACE ON EARTH… :D  


No comments:

Post a Comment

try these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin