Online Advertising Learn to Invest

Friday, May 22, 2009

Kaninong Grade ang Nakita ko?????



Our ‘Operation Tule’ is cancelled yesterday, May 21, 2009 but we’ll be moved next week so I seized all the chance to jam-packed my make up duties so I went to the committee and I am the supervising council there as several incoming third years are my “alipores” when suddenly… I try to look for someones’ envelope and see its contents and I was dumbfounded with the result of this enveloped

I admire this person for having such guts for enrolling with our institution with this kind of mocking grades. As mock as I almost laugh at it! This person always brag but then, I just did found out that this person doesn’t have any thing to brag at. And that’s the real pathetic..

For better understanding of the following data, I also make simple interpretations and opinion (opinion o comment? Hehe) for it…



3.0 in introduction in english? No doubt… mali mali ang grammar eh… I HAS GRAMMAR nga daw! Nyaha! Basic Math is SINGKO!! Anu va maikokomento koh?! Ayoko na mag comment! BASIC na nga lang ibig sabihin madali pa lang, lagging ginagamit, mahalaga! Naku naman!!!!!! Earth Science… I have question… ilan lahat ng planeta??? Naku e pag di pa nasagot yan e kakausapin ko prof niya… HISTORY…??? Tanggap ko pa sana kung history ng china yan na naka chinese characters e….



General Chemistry…. SINGKO! Humbly speaking, I can teach chem….! Gusto mo turuan kita???? FILIPINO! My gas!!! Pilipino na ang lengwahe ay hindi parin pala sapat upang maintindihan niya, so walang kwenta rin pala kung kausapin ko siya in tagalong noh? BIsakol nalang kaya? Total you look like one. College Algebra??? No comment… ang mga nursing ay dapat hindi bumabagsak sa subjek na may kinalaman ng malaki sa ating propesyon kaya ang Theoretical ay di dapat binabagsak.. nakakahiya! Unang major bagsak na…. lagot ka kay Sir B.A!! Friends pa naman kami… wahaix pagkakataon nga naman



and to consider that the institution has its maintained standards of 75% passing rate in any subject e anu na lang mangyayare nean? Mga 10 years sa 1st year? Ai sobra.. mga 9 en a half lang naman siguro

No comments:

Post a Comment

try these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin