Online Advertising Learn to Invest

Friday, March 11, 2011

We can help Japan through our Prayers


A Massive earthquake with a magnitude of 8.9 hits the eastern coast of Japan a while ago and recorded numerous and continuous number of dead people.


I was at work this day and I never had an idea about the disaster until I came home and watched the news that makes me so stunned after. I felt my heart beats so fast while seeing the video on how the disaster easily destroy one of the richest and most powerful country in the world; I almost can’t breathe watching how the waters flooded the entire area of Japan that wipe away all the sea vehicles to land and land vehicles going infinite destination knowing that there might be people inside it; I mean ‘what if I’m the one inside that car? Thrown by the fast splattering water? How can I escape? How can I survive?


The tsunami was forecast to hit our country and as of now, no major disaster hits it yet and I was hoping that there will be none at all.

Let us all offer our help to Japan and it could be best done by our solemn prayers


Lord, God all mighty.

We all discern that this disaster has a purpose behind.

We cannot turn back as the damage is already done now.

We are just hoping that people who were stranded will be rescued and people who need help might get assistance too.

And to those people who didn’t survive; we are praying for their souls to peacefully enter your paradise and be with you eternally.

We are also hoping for the security of one and all in the future.

We are also hoping for the recuperation of Japan the country most affected and so as the other countries experiencing same grounds such as earthquake in New Zealand, conflict in Libya and somewhere in middle east.

May people from other nations be united and peacefully help each other for revitalization.

In your holy name we pray,

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

try these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin