Online Advertising Learn to Invest

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My first time in SG…




It has been 7 months since I was informed that I was being considered to have a business trip outside the country and it makes me feel proud that I was chosen may be due to my credibility and aptitude to represent the company that drives them to pick me as one of the representative for that business trip.

Trouble also happened as I was not the primary choice, of course I have the more experienced one with me and I am just a novice who’s giving my best to outstand and never let the management expectation drawn out of me… but the destiny never failed me until after 5 months I was told to be the sure representative for the business meeting as reviewed by the boards.. so happy and I get so excited as days goes by

August 23, was our day of departure and at 6:15 a.m. so I have to wake up early to be prepared, and we arrived in Singapore 20 minutes earlier than the expected time.



The first day has never been tough although we don’t have much sleep yet it doesn’t stop us to explore the modernity and beauty of this tiger country. We’ve been toured by the travel tour with Singapore’s hot spots and it’s quiet fun… we had lunch in a fast food as we are still shocked with the kind of food in SG and right after we do shopping and get done at almost dinner time and had dinner in an Indonesian restaurant oh! btw I was with my workmate whose senior than of me.

The next day was the first day of the business propaganda… but after that we still go and travel SG via china town and met a Filipino there who has been very nice to us..

The next day is still a business matters but it is one of the most tiring one… we went back in china town plus little India and had the spiciest dinner ever in an Indian fast food…

Then the next day is Sentosa day… had fun and break with Asia’s favorite playground and get back so late at night

And our last day is China town day too before we’ve been fetch by the travel tour for our departure going back in manila.

Well its really nice to have a travel like that… all expenses are for free and it is also a break (with pay) that I’ve been longing for…


I forget all of my sentiments here when I was in Singapore and it seems like I don’t have any problem at all. I also said that I don’t wana get back here as I will only face all of my problems again but that shouldn’t happen, I’m not the type of person who’s escaping from his problems and left it hang unsolved instead…

This break has recharged me, that I should be stronger to conquer it all. That I will be successful and will get back in Singapore someday… with plenty of money to buy Pasalubong :) so as of now, no pasalubong yet… I’m not prepared of the high prices of stuffs in sg haha 








No comments:

Post a Comment

try these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin