Online Advertising Learn to Invest

Friday, August 12, 2011

An unexpected yet so confusing call…




It is a wonderful day yet a very confusing call came and it made me stunned after talking to the caller. I was mute after, thinking, realizing things, taking everything side by side and I cannot come with answers and conclusions because right now, I am still confused.
Here’s the whole story…

I just received list of my trainings line up for this month… those trainings pertains to my position in my current work of course and the list has been very cruel as I had trainings almost every other day. I have one last August 1 about emergency, August 4 about my designation proper it is about following international standards, August 9, is all about re-orientation of companies protocols, plus August 13 will be the Company’s anniversary with a lot of things to do as we are grouped for a presentation which is a competition too.. and my next one will be a 5 days seminar and it’ll be out of town.. No! Actually out of country!...

I’m so excited because all access are for free, the company will also give us reasonable allowances for personal usage and I just can’t help but hope that tomorrow will be the day of my departure when suddenly my phone rang… the caller is unknown on my list, I answered, he is looking for me… I answered back asking him why?


The call is about insurance specifically an insurance about accidents from my credit card provider… I was shocked then, it mesmerized me; what does this call mean? Will I be in accident upon going to my 5 days training out of my homeland? Well I seldom hear news about plane accidents lately but what if, it happen to mine (I hope not)? Will I have to consider the offer? But then, I refused the deal… I already have my personal insurance now plus my company’s benefits and insurances.

But I doesn’t stops me thinking of that deal. It makes me not excited but tensed of what might happened, I am not ready for that, I still have to settle things first here on earth, there are still a lot of people who needs me; my family, my true friends, let us consider my not-so-true friends, and of course my future groups or something that was looking forward to me…

Right now, I am just enjoying each and every day… I am trying to express my love and concerns to people I love, we never know if the signage that I assumed for that call will be true or maybe it’s a sign that I must do express my love to my most important ones and I am just living now, as if I am dying…

and i just hope that this is just a part of my excitement, this is just momentary and this will never come true, i still have a lot of blog entry anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

try these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin