Online Advertising Learn to Invest

Monday, August 13, 2012

Closing of the 2012 London Summer Olympics


The 2012 London Summer Olympics just ended and I can really say that this event gone so well and it only proves that sport fanatics and so as athletes proves that we can be united by doing sports and that we can show the world how great our country men could be.

Though the team Philippines did not get any I still want to congratulate them for being so brave and dedicated to advance just for the sake of gaining pride for the country, there's a lot of Olympics waiting, so this is not the end yet my dear. (I just hope that I won't hear not so nice thing with our dear administrators regarding your performance because It is also their fault in the first place)

Anyway, I am looking forward for another great Olympics event on 2016 at Rio De Janeiro in Brazil and I also hope that athletes as well as the fanatics will still show their compassion and so as showmanship.

The Olympic Medals

and just to update you here's the official medal tally

RANK
NAME OF COUNTRY
GOLD
SILVER
BRONZE
TOTAL
1
United States of America
46
29
29
104
2
China
38
27
22
87
3
United Kingdom
29
17
19
65
4
Russian Federation
24
26
32
82
5
South Korea
13
8
7
28
and for the closing ceremony....



Sorry, but those are the best videos I can see in Youtube. Have a Great Day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

try these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin