Online Advertising Learn to Invest

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Monsoons' Heavy Rain in the Philippines


Photo Credits: NOAA

Actually, there's no typhoon. The last typhoon, as I have heard is already near China but still the rain won't stop and seems like it has been a week that we are experiencing this and according to the experts or the Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA) this heavy rain is all because of monsoon which happened to be affected by the typhoon which is now near China. I can't actually explain it but for further information you may go to PAGASA Website.

But what's shocking me now is the flood that we are experiencing right now. I remembered that during the Typhoon Ondoy wayback 2009 we never experienced these mass of water but now it seems like just few inches away then it'll hit inside our house then.

But I know I am still fortunate that I am not experiencing these kind of situation

Flood in North Luzon Expressway - Valenzuela,
how can we go to work then?

I think this is the Pasig River in Manila, and It's getting worst
every now and then

Situation along Roxas Boulevard which is besides
Manila Bay.
another situation in Manila
I know that the flood that I was saying is too far from what these people are experiencing right now, so I am offering my prayers for these people or should I say for all of us to be safe. and my dear fellow, let us not conclude that this will be the end of the world, I know that this happens for a reason and God will never forsake us as always.

Let us just pray for the safety of everybody.


No comments:

Post a Comment

try these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin