Online Advertising Learn to Invest

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Recognition Day


I almost forgot about this event as I was awarded the cultural award for literary. I am an active member of the institution’s chronicle named as Nurses Notes since last semester, I presumed to join as I wanted my viewpoints be shared and be known so others might reflect as well.

I never anticipated the award but through the nomination of my friend Gerald San Diego (the editor-in-chief) I was renowned as one reckoning my dynamic partaking for the improvement of the said chronicle.

I would also like to congratulate the other awardees particularly 3i and my friends as well for being acknowledged with their humble efforts. This only denotes that when on earth you want something you’ll really have it with flying colors. Aim up high nurses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

try these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin