Online Advertising Learn to Invest

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!!


kudos to Freepik Blog

I am actually sad a while ago as I need to go to work though its new years eve. There are no holidays in my company, the only non working holiday that we have I guess is the Thanksgiving day last November 22.

But I think destiny wants me to enjoy the coming year and wants me to celebrate and welcomes it with a big smile on my face, as though I have waited couple of hours in the bust station it makes me wait for nothing as there's really no bus that came along the way thus I went back home and celebrate it with my family and my kids and no doubt it is a nice one, having them by my side with such happy moment like this would make it happier and I just hope that people are contented with simple things like this too.

as the midnight came by I have made a wish: that hopefully 2013 wouldn't stress me with problems, please let me rest haha of course I have wished of good health, protection for me and my family, more success, stress free year and years to come and of course the one I am longing for: financial stability lol

Cheers everyone! have a happy and prosperous new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

try these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin