Online Advertising Learn to Invest

Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Birthday Wishlist

 
It’s my birthday again and it’s really heating up, I can no longer say I’m young I’m actually now in range of young adulthood (never ask my age); and I think it’ll be the best time to start again and take everything seriously.

But someone asked me “What is your birthday wish?” then I started to think what would it be but there’s plenty things came in so I said “I have too many wants for my birthday” and now I decided to list it all up and I noticed that it turned out to be my life’s wish lol… I mean how can God provide this wishes for me in just one day, so I just said that I still have at least a year to fulfill it and here it is.






1.      Sets of IV Glutathione
It’s not that I hate my dark skin, of course western people will be envious if they’ll see me (I’m just kidding, just a little self esteem J) but I just wanted to be a bit lighter and fairer so I wanted doses of glutathione

2.      A Photoshoot
I just wanted to have my creative image photographed.

3.      Enrollment on my Masterals
I wanted it as soon as possible. In fact, when I passed the NLE I hurriedly went to a university who offers masteral education in nursing but unfortunately I wasn’t allowed to enroll as the first semester will start by June, so hopefully I can get it by this year.

4.      A Brand new Designers Bag
Luxury again! Haha

5.      To publish my novels
I love writing novels and of course I wanted to share it to everybody but my problem now is; I need a publisher.

6.      A Weekend Getaway… Only Me
I was actually planning to escape by April 2-4 before but it never happened. I need more funds haha

7.      Another Job Promotion
I always love to know if I excelled in my field.

8.      Salary Increase
Show me a man who never dreamed of luxurious salary! Lol

9.      To get back in nursing field again preferably in ER
I really miss the toxic environment of the hospital; I miss the excitement of each patient I am assessing brought into the emergency room

10.  Opportunity to teach
I really wanted to teach! And it’s my passion… to build up more competitive and satisfactory future nurses

11.  Settlement of our House and Lot
I’m so tired of thinking how to settle this huge amount! How I wish I’ve won in the lottery

12.  A Brand New Car
The essence of traveling anywhere will be relieving if I’m gonna have my own car.

13.  A brand new whole entertainment package
I always love staying in living room where TV, DVD players were placed. I can actually live just by eating and watching DVD all day long!

14.  New Dogs!
I’m so hooked of Dogs now and I want them multiplied!

15.  Lifetime Expiry of my PRC license
So that I wouldn’t think on how to get my CPE units (Continuing Professional Education)

16.  Peace of Mind
Everybody’s dream; wherein no problems and troubles just pure happenings and leisures.


Haha I hope somebody can give me one of those.

2 comments:

  1. you're truly a just right webmaster. The web site loading speed is incredible.
    It sort of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick.
    Also, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a wonderful
    process in this subject!

    my website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Article writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with after that
    you can write if not it is complicated to write.


    Feel free to surf to my blog post

    ReplyDelete

try these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin